Email marketing is a huge deal when it comes to digital marketing.
After all.What's better than making sales as a digital marketer? Making even more sales by utilizing followups and broadcasts via email marketing. So what exactly are you going to discover in this quick post? Be sure to keep reading to find out.
Top 3 Email Marketing Tools For Digital MarketersIMAGE HERE Here we are going to look at three astonishing email marketing tools that you can try out... Along with also some of the benefits of each. Oh and one more thing? They all come with free trials too (so you can test drive them before spending any money). Let's get right on into it and start with number one.
AweberThis was the first email marketing tool I ever used (which means they have been around forever). That's a good thing, though. Because ever since they first launched they have been working on improvements to their platform. Helpful features of Aweber include:
- Email newsletters.
- Drag and drop builder.
- Email automation (set it and forget it mode).
- Split testing (subject lines, send times, email content, etc).
ConvertKitIf you love a little more customization and advanced tools? Then ConvertKit is going to be perfect for you (and many other digital marketers out there). Before we jump into the features though, here is a very quick demo from ConvertKit themselves:
- Landing pages (so yes, it does more than just email).
- Sequences (which are personalized automated emails).
- Build custom paths, events, actions, and conditions.
GetResponseThis is yet another tool that has been around for a while, and have made very big improvements to their platform. If you love simplicity, then GetResponse will most likely be for you. After all? Getting up and running with autoresponders or email broadcasts is quick and easy. Here is a great explainer video (from GetResponse) about what they have to offer:
Now here's what else GetResponse has to offer:
- Autofunnels (which is a ready-made lead and sales generation machine).
- Landing pages (which, once again, allow you to collect leads into GetResponse).
- And you can't forget about webinars (which are great for selling high ticket items).
ConclusionSo there you have it. 3 top email marketing tools that you can test out, free of charge. If I had to rate them in terms of my favorites, it would go like this:
- And then of course Aweber.
Anyways.Thanks again for stopping by and reading.
Please let me know down below which email marketing tool is your favorite as a digital marketer.